Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Period"


There are so many instances where it would be appropriate to use the “period” verbal punctuation with this President. “Period”, it is final. I have spoken, no need for further discussion. Case closed. Issue resolved,


We all know of the “you can keep you health insurance if you like it, period” and the “you can keep your doctor if you like him, period.”


But, the alleged, the suggested promise that comes with the “period” comment is applicable in so many other instances. It would be wise to add “period” to all his misdirections, past and future, as a reminder of the expected level of veracity.  


“Period” should be used each time this President is quoted or referred to, serving as a constant reminder of his wellspring of untruths.


“I will put legislative deliberations on CSPAN for all to witness, not negotiating behind close doors, period.”


“I will scrub the budget line by line, period.”


“I will close GITMO in a year, period.”


“I will not take private funding for my campaign, period.”


“I will spend every waking moment on jobs, period.”


“Don’t use those chemical weapons or else, period.”


“I will get to the bottom of the IRS misuse of information, period.”


“I will get to the bottom of the Benghazi attack and will bring those responsible to justice, period.”


“George Bush started Fast and Furious, period.”


“I am for traditional marriage, period.”


“My father was a World War II veteran, period.”


“No family making under 250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase, period.”


“I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $ 2,500 a year, period.”


“No political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointee will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration, period”


, period.”


Bruce Johnson




American Thinker Blog



"Period"

No comments:

Post a Comment