Wednesday, November 13, 2013

VIDEO: Home for the Holidays With Nicole Richie







Nicole Richie is teaming up with home furnishings discount site, Joss & Main, to curate a home collection focused on holiday entertaining… ’tis the season! Even better than her fab furniture suggestions are the pics straight from Nicole’s pad. She tells the site, “I’ve lived in my house for four years and I’m still working on it. I take things slowly. I need to live with each piece and see how I feel.” And from her decorating style to her entertaining style she says, “People are in and out of our house every day and every night. We have a no-shoe rule in our house, so people come over, take off their shoes, listen to classic rock, and eat good food.” For more on Nicole’s style, check out Joss & Main.













Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.







To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.







VIDEO: Home for the Holidays With Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment