Monday, September 30, 2013

Bali Fortune Teller Reflects on Western Women

 

September 30, 2013



ft1.jpeg

Reza, a Balinese fortune teller has scores of beautiful
western women clients who are frustrated in love.


Feminism has poisoned their hearts and thwarted their


best instincts.


by Reza


(henrymakow.com)


I  live in Bali, Indonesia; I am Reza, Indonesian, male 47 years old.


I do reading palmistry and tarot cards, also teaching healing meditation..I have many western women clients, mostly American, some Europeans and Australians… I met all of them…yoga devotee, career women, New Age spiritualists, hippies, artists, etc…yes indeed they are beautiful and Intelligent..what surprised me they have one thing in common..one ultimate question toward me..


“HOW DO I GET ROMANTIC PARTNER?’..


They have everything: looks, beautiful bodies, attraction, success, money etc. These mouth-watering qualities amazed me..but they don’t have husbands, boyfriends or lovers…I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT..ARRRGH…IT’S JUST SO WEIRD. I just thought this is very very wrong..sad but true..what’s happening in western world?


I always ask them my first question WHAT DO YOU WANT??


Their intellectual feminist arrogant answers explode!!  Bitching about everything. (Very loud). To be honest..very exhausting …this selfish attitude overwhelmed me…


My second question to these women is WHAT DO YOU NEED??


Silent.. not a single word..no answers finally reluctantly they said: I HAVE NO IDEA! (very low voice) furthermore my question is WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MAN??..and again their answers is NO IDEA


My simple and humble down-to-earth advice to them is very human and I explained about Human Bond, Love, Intimacy, Compassion, Gratitude, Acceptance, Respect, Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Modesty, Care etc


In my spiritual view…women are suppose to be beautiful, intelligent , caring, compassionate creatures who can be Mothers, Sisters, Wives and partners to Men..this is Universal Law…we just can’t fight against that..we must obey this law for our own good.


But these potential women have been devilishly brainwashed, intoxicated with evil messages by Extreme Feminism..with their illusive Men-phobia Agenda Power, Domination, Earthly Material Success, Selfishness, Competition, Fear, Hatred, Suspicion toward Men produce nothing but Emptiness, Loneliness and Unhappiness among Women and Men as well..It’s is morally socially wrong.


MAY GOD BLESS US ALL





Visit Neobiotica.com








henrymakow.com



Bali Fortune Teller Reflects on Western Women

No comments:

Post a Comment